International Sales and Project Coordinator
Join the Krauthammer team as our new International Sales and Project Coordinator, and let’s bring out the best in people together!
Guide and support commercial and client projects to ensure a top-class service level to internal (international consultant teams) and external clients. You are included in the commercial activities of consultants towards the closure of a deal and autonomously coordinate the logistical and administrative processes of multiple (inter)national client projects.
Ready for a challenge?
- Are you eager to be part of an impactful international sales support department with team spirit and a growth strategy?
- Are you a team player, navigating easily between cultures, between detail, and the bigger picture?
- Are you proactive, strong in verbal communication, and willing to learn?
- Are you pragmatic, result- and performance-oriented, and at the same time customer and service-minded?
Who you are:
Working experience in project management/sales support
- Used to working/thinking on a Bachelor's degree level.
- Having an elevated ability with Microsoft 365 tools (e.g. Office, Teams, etc.).
- Owning an international mindset and knowing how to communicate on various levels and with various nationalities.
- Professional written and verbal communication in English & France and one other European language (C1+), preferably Dutch.
- With a pragmatic, result- and performance-oriented mindset, at the same time remaining customer and service-minded
Who you will become:
A member of the Krauthammer family, with core Authority & Responsibility activities for:
- First level commercial advisor towards prospects/clients, recognizing opportunities and feeding Consultants with this information.
- Understand client and consultant requirements and support transferring their ideas into presentations, proposals and/or actions.
- Organizational support for various activities. Give follow up on client-related activities.
· Pivotal/key role in the account team by having an overview of the project and urging others to take action according to the project plan.
· First point of contact for clients about the process, logistics, and organizational subjects.
· Sparring partner and support for consultants on process and content (proposals, pricing, correspondence, material, evaluation, etc.)
· Proactively set up client contact(s) (meeting/calls) to ensure a successful logistical and administrative process.
· Coordination of every step in the administrative/logistical process (e.g. contract, invoicing, plan dates in consultation with the International Planning Team, preparation for participants and consultants, surveys, etc.).
How we will help you get there:
By offering you:
- Flexibility in working from home and the office
- Opportunities to develop yourself in our Krauthammer Academy in Brussel and online
- A structured performance management cycle to benefit your professional development
- 25 holidays & 3 appointed office holidays
- A salary in line with the market practice, pension, laptop and travel allowance
For filling this vacancy we do not appreciate being approached by agencies. We are only able to accept candidates with an existing right to work in the European Union.
We are not able or willing to support relocation efforts or sponsoring work visa for this role.