Aimed at all HR professionals, this training programme will teach participants to control their emotions better and optimise their communication and negotiation skills in order to create their an internal network and adopt a proactive attitude.
Who's it for
Human Resources managers, human resources directors and deputy directors, training managers, recruitment managers, HR project managers, etc.
- Gain a better understanding of the “working methods” of your key contacts and “speak their language”
- Respond constructively to objections such as “you HR people are too far away from the operational side”
- Convey a sense of purpose so that operational staff see HR staff as real partners and not just cost centres
- Position yourself as a Business Partner, and become aware of your changing role within the company
- Be comfortable in face-to-face and group negotiations (redundancy interview, contractual termination, staff representatives’ organisations, social partners, etc.)
- Learn how to unite, gain support from and motivate teams, particularly when dealing with change