Ever fewer of us work purely with people from our own culture. With the galloping trend towards globalisation, many organisations now have the imperative to sell or produce their products and services abroad. The question is: how well do you really understand the subtleties of other cultures? And how effectively are you motivating your international colleagues?
As we know, differences in culture and language can lead to miscommunication, misunderstanding and, ultimately, the loss of a sale or productivity. Our mission is to help you gain a better understanding of your personal communication styles through concepts such as non-verbal communication, cultural filters and remote communication.
Our programme: ‘Multicultural communication’ deploys the most effective theories to provide you with concrete and practical tools to enhance your understanding of other cultures – and identify the fundamentals common to all of us. You will enjoy a unique mix of interactive group training supported by e-learning, an evening workshop with an external expert and optional personal coaching from a local consultant in the country of your choice
Who's it for
International- business, sales and operations managers, coordinators, expatriates
- Build trust and enhance cooperation in an international environment
- Be aware of our own cultural filter
- Know and adapt to differences in values / behaviours / experience
- Solve cultural dilemmas creatively
- Develop skill to enrich mutually
- Increase our flexibility to interact with other cultures
- Identify value-creation and risk zones for your specific multicultural issues
This training is currently only offered as part of our customised solutions.