Learning organisations know how much competitive advantage relies upon the control, diffusion and application of knowledge. Many view e-methods as one answer. What, then, is the role of the ‘live’ trainer?
S/he remains a guarantor of the ultimate goal of every training programme. Surpassing the simple exchange of knowledge, this is to ensure that participants translate knowing into doing – transferring knowledge into practice.
This programme is for the trainer whose responsibility is to:
- Create training content
- Improve existing content
- Transmit content in an ‘energising’ way
- Maximise the return on investment from participants
Who's it for
Professional trainers, occasional trainers, all levels of experience, …
- Create content to meet targeted pedagogical objectives, participant needs and expectations
- Develop arguments to promote a training programme
- Understand the value of ‘staging’ skills and techniques and know how to integrate them
- Master the different ways of interacting with a group, including an inactive, unreceptive or difficult group
- Acquire the methods to incite participants to transfer learning into practice
- Create the most relevant evaluation tools
This training is currently only offered as part of our customised solutions.