Join the Krauthammer team as our new HR Officer, and let’s bring out the best in people together!
Who you are:
· A passionate people person with a minimum of 1-year of working experience in the HR field.
· Used to working/thinking on a Bachelor's degree level.
· With a degree in Human Resource Management/Administration or Payroll
· Having an elevated ability with Microsoft 365 tools (e.g. Office, Teams, etc.).
· Owning an international mindset and knowing how to communicate on various levels and with various nationalities.
· Confident in your professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills in English (C1+). Another language is a plus (with a preference for German).
· With a pragmatic, result- and performance-oriented mindset, at the same time remaining customer and service-minded
Who you will become:
- A member of the Krauthammer family, with core Authority & Responsibility activities for:
- Human Resource Management: Supporting inflow, throughflow, and outflow processes.
- Payroll administration: Coordinate administration according to the local law and corporate policies.
- Personnel administration: Handling procedures and budget processes related to salary and employee benefits.
- A part of a small but impactful HR department with team spirit and a growth strategy
- A team player, navigating easily between cultures, between detail, and the bigger picture
- A proactive, strong verbal communicator, always willing to learn
How we will help you get there:
By offering you:
· Flexibility in working from home and the office
· Opportunities to develop yourself in our Krauthammer Academy in Brussel and online
· A structured performance management cycle to benefit your professional development
· 25 holidays & 3 appointed office holidays
· A salary in line with the market practice, pension, laptop and travel allowance
For filling this vacancy, we do no appreciate unrequested approaches by agencies.
We are only able to accept candidates with an existing right to work in the European Union. We are not able or willing to support relocation efforts or sponsoring work visa for this role.