Join the Krauthammer team as our new Talent Manager, and let’s bring out the best in people together!
As a Talent Manager, you are working towards a highly qualified workforce and ensuring talent development meets the organization’s needs. In this new role, you are responsible for recruitment, talent acquisition, and developing employees by advising on personal development programs.
Who you are:
- A passionate people person with a minimum of 3 years of working experience in the HR/ Recruitment field.
- Used to working/thinking on a Bachelor's degree level.
- With a solid knowledge of current tools and trends in the areas of Talent & Performance management.
- Having an elevated ability with Microsoft 365 tools (e.g. Office, Teams, etc.).
- Owning an international mindset and know-how to communicate on various levels and with various nationalities.
- Confident in your professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills in English (C2+). More languages are a plus (with a preference for Dutch, French, and German).
Who you will become
A member of the Krauthammer family, with core, Attract & Develop activities:
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process for various positions and improving where needed.
- Driving out-of-the-box recruiting strategies to win talents, and nurture long-term candidate relationships.
- Ensuring a consistent candidate pipeline across different funnels.
- Attract talent via LinkedIn or other platforms and set up a network.
- Staying involved in developing sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles.
- Engaging managers to forecast future hiring needs.
- Carefully interviewing and selecting candidates and advising hiring managers on interviewing techniques.
- Setting up and improving the onboarding for new employees.
- Reviewing, updating, and creating existing and new job descriptions.
- Being a sparring partner for managers to create successful teams.
- Listening to the needs of employees and supporting them with individual personal development plans.
- Further developing and implementing a global job architecture with career paths, role descriptions, job levels, and pay grades together with the HR team.
- Establishing and executing the performance review process as well as a systematic approach for forward-looking succession planning.
- Closely cooperating with Krauthammer Academy.
- Designing, planning, and implementing an employee engagement and employer branding strategy.
- Supporting the continuous development of people initiatives.
How we will help you get there
By offering you:
· Flexibility in working from home and the office
· Opportunities to develop yourself in our Krauthammer Academy in Brussel and online
· A structured performance management cycle to benefit your professional development
· 25 holidays & 3 appointed office holidays
· A salary in line with the market practice, pension, laptop, and travel allowance
For filling this vacancy, we do not appreciate unrequested approaches by agencies.
We are only able to accept candidates with an existing right to work in the European Union. We are not able or willing to support relocation efforts or sponsor a work visa for this role.