For ambitious support staff members. We won't beat around the bush: this training is especially for support staff who, like us, are convinced that their work is key to the commercial success of your company.
For ambitious support staff members. We won't beat around the bush: this training is especially for support staff who, like us, are convinced that their work is key to the commercial success of your company. And to be even more clear: come to this program if you also think that the way you deal with customers directly determines customer loyalty and their buying behavior.
After all, you are the one who has the most frequent contact with customers and can make the difference. It is your influence that ensures that the customer has a positive image of you, asks for advice, puts his complaint on the table and purchases again. As a commercial support you even arrange a part of the success of the sales force!
If you see this and you want to offer your client the best, then this boot camp-type training is your programme. During 2 days you work on customer-oriented communication, building relationships, problem solving and stress resistance. You bring your own situations to the training, so all your new insights are directly applicable in your work.
Employees of the commercial back office, technical service or support, customer service, call center and office staff.
After completing the training
- For you personally: remain positive and constructive in the most complicated client situations, which saves you energy. You have confidence in how to deal with problems, you conduct inspiring conversations with customers and you make them Active References.
- For your organization: an increase in the number of satisfied customers and Active References, resulting in a growing turnover, time savings for the sales force and better conversations with customers, as a result of which their needs are clearly mapped out.
- Understanding your internal and external customers.
- Developing the mind set for customer-centric communication
- Mastering the skills for customer centric communication
- Activating customers into pro-active lead generators
- Positively influencing at all points of customer contact (face-to-face, telephone)
- Develop acceptance for different points of view
- Questioning to discover, Listening to understand
- Reporting on results achieved
- Controlling your stress reaction
- Mastering the art of positive influencing
- Turning complaints into opportunities
- Managing the situation to grow customer satisfaction
- Gaining acceptance for proposed solutions (internal and external)
- Saying NO effectively
- The most important point to profit from the learning journey: apply your learnings!
- Action plans are defined already in the training room to allow the participant to evaluate his progress against his own standards in daily life
- Lively, interactive training days are the backbone of the learning journey.
- Positive confrontation and feedback stimulate to change the behavior.
- Interaction within the group allows to learn from peers in a safe yet challenging environment
- Online survey which gives participants a clear view on the impact of their own behaviors.
- Gets stakeholders around the participant involved in the learning journey.
- Creates favorable conditions to give and receive feedback.
- Amersfoort NH AmersfoortStationsstraat 753811 MH AmersfoortNetherlands
- Training days
- EUR 1850 (excl. VAT)