Follow-up First Level Management
A deeper look at dealing with difficult situations and change.
In these two days, we bridge the gap between the basic skills that you have already developed as a starting manager and the skills you need in challenging situations. Did you follow the 3-day First Level Management training some time ago? And are you now looking for a deeper understanding of how to deal with difficult situations in which different interests play a role? Then this is suitable follow-up training. You will discover how to deepen dialogue, what you can do as a manager in a difficult conversation, and what to do if changes are implemented.
Managers who have followed the three-day First Level Management training
After completing the training
What you will learn during this training:
- Increased control over yourself in conversations
- A guide for managing change
- A greater ability to manage difficult situations and conflicts
- Tools for coaching employees
- Briefly refresh the main skills of the training
- First Level Management with an in-depth study of the power of demand and dealing with reality versus our expectations
- Managing complex situations: dealing with resistance and emotions
- Saying no to one is saying yes to the other
- Constructive criticism: how do I guide my employee back to the agreed line and the core values of the organization?
- Managing conflicts
- Guiding employees during change, achieving involvement and ownership
- Announcing a change to a group in an inspiring and impactful way
- Coaching and developing employees so that they optimally use their talents for the organization, starting, starting with making goals and expectations concrete
- Analyzing the players in the environment that are important for future success: how do I view myself, others, and my environment?
- Convincing decision-makers to say yes to a proposal.
- Lively, interactive training days are the backbone of the learning journey.
- Positive confrontation and feedback stimulate to change the behavior.
- Interaction within the group allows to learn from peers in a safe yet challenging environment
- Smart and easily accessible reminders of key lessons learned.
- Customisation possible.
- Online survey which gives participants a clear view on the impact of their own behaviors.
- Gets stakeholders around the participant involved in the learning journey.
- Creates favorable conditions to give and receive feedback.
How New Managers Can Build Leadership Success With a 30-60-90 Day Plan
These 5 essential behaviors will help all first time leaders
What is 21st century leadership? The new skills every manager needs and how to develop them fast
- Hoofddorp NH Amsterdam Schiphol AirportKruisweg 4952132 NA HoofddorpNetherlands
- Training days
- Nov 22, 2023Dec 14, 2023
- EUR 1830 (excl. VAT)