Follow-up First Level Management
A deeper look at dealing with difficult situations and change.
In these two days, we bridge the gap between the basic skills that you have already developed as a starting manager and the skills you need in challenging situations. Did you follow the 3-day First Level Management training some time ago? And are you now looking for a deeper understanding of how to deal with difficult situations in which different interests play a role? Then this is suitable follow-up training. You will discover how to deepen dialogue, what you can do as a manager in a difficult conversation, and what to do if changes are implemented.
Managers who have followed the three-day First Level Management training
After completing the training
What you will learn during this training:
- Increased control over yourself in conversations
- A guide for managing change
- A greater ability to manage difficult situations and conflicts
- Tools for coaching employees
- Briefly refresh the main skills of the training
- First Level Management with an in-depth study of the power of demand and dealing with reality versus our expectations
- Managing complex situations: dealing with resistance and emotions
- Saying no to one is saying yes to the other
- Constructive criticism: how do I guide my employee back to the agreed line and the core values of the organization?
- Managing conflicts
- Guiding employees during change, achieving involvement and ownership
- Announcing a change to a group in an inspiring and impactful way
- Coaching and developing employees so that they optimally use their talents for the organization, starting, starting with making goals and expectations concrete
- Analyzing the players in the environment that are important for future success: how do I view myself, others, and my environment?
- Convincing decision-makers to say yes to a proposal.
- Lively, interactive training days are the backbone of the learning journey.
- Positive confrontation and feedback stimulate to change the behavior.
- Interaction within the group allows to learn from peers in a safe yet challenging environment
- Smart and easily accessible reminders of key lessons learned.
- Customisation possible.
- Online survey which gives participants a clear view on the impact of their own behaviors.
- Gets stakeholders around the participant involved in the learning journey.
- Creates favorable conditions to give and receive feedback.
How New Managers Can Build Leadership Success With a 30-60-90 Day Plan
Every new leader needs a good plan. We all have our own styles, tricks and trades that we bring into a new role when we start. We have our own identity, our own personality, and want to quickly make our mark using the skills and learnings acquired from previous jobs. But nothing beats a solid plan from day one.
These 5 essential behaviors will help all first time leaders
Congratulations on your new role. You obviously earned it. You’ve gone from being a team member to a first time leader.
What is 21st century leadership? The new skills every manager needs and how to develop them fast
The 21st-century is characterized by constant disruption. Business markets are volatile. The end customer’s behavior is uncertain. The way people buy and sell is facing a seismic shift. On top of this, technological advancement has never been as exponential as it has in the 21st century. Selling techniques are democratized, consumers are empowered, and globalization innovates how business is conducted. It’s up to you as a business leader to face these changes head-on. Yet with business environments becoming more complex, your leadership style requires a makeover. We’re using the term 21st-century leadership to cover the leadership and management skills you require to succeed against this modern-day backdrop.
- Hoofddorp NH Amsterdam Schiphol AirportKruisweg 4952132 NA HoofddorpNetherlands
- Training days
- Nov 16, 2023Dec 14, 2023
- EUR 1830 (excl. VAT)