The in-company Leadership Academy ensures that there is a portfolio that enables a well-thought through leadership pipeline that is coherent and resulting in the desired Leadership culture that you foresee for your organization.
Hierarchy and dominance are disappearing, and co-creation and democratic enterprises are rising. Still, we are looking for inspiring leaders that we can follow. What is this blueprint of a 21st-century leader? Through a common managerial language, an honest feedback culture, and inspiring leadership styles, your leaders will be able to build effective collaboration throughout the whole organization based on a shared vision.
An in-company Leadership Academy ensures that there is a portfolio that enables a well-thought-through leadership pipeline that is coherent and results in the desired Leadership culture that you foresee for your organization.
Krauthammer has a proven track record when it comes to designing and delivering programs that range from new managers, the leaders of the future, to Executive Board members.
Identify Goals and Drivers
- Align on organizational goals that need to be achieved
- Identify which skills need to be mastered and at which level
- Carve out which leadership styles need to be shown during moments of truth
Conduct Gap analysis
- Identify key gaps between ideal and current behavior
- Clearly define associated development goals
- Specify training goals per target group
Co-design the various programs of the Academy
- Determine the approach and toolset to be used to equip your Leadership teams with the required skills
- Create a Leadership Framework that fits the values and strategy of the organization
- Identify suitable Krauthammer training modules and adapt them to your specific situation
- Design impactful learning paths combining both digital and classical elements
Pilot and Deliver results
- Roll-out programs for first pilot groups
- Work on visionary leadership that drives results and empowers employees through cross border and open communication
- Conduct monthly progress meetings to finetune programs
- Build a performance framework to track progress and ROI