Management - Online training
In this online training, managers who wish to become both coaches and leaders of their teams will make the shift from firefighting, ad-hoc control and command, to developing a proactive, collaborative culture.
This 100% online program is designed for managers who want to develop skills to motivate, coach and lead their team. Focusing on motivation, collaboration and communication, this program will show you how to develop a proactive, collaborative culture where the values and ambitions of the employees are aligned with those of the company.
In the weeks between the training days, you will practice your skills and once back in the training session will discuss your experiences with the trainer. This gives you the opportunity to immediately apply what you learn in your day-to-day job.
After the training you will have the tools and mindset to be a role model for your team members and to strengthen their development and commitment.
Managers, Team Leads, Project Managers, those leading individuals, teams, and performances.
After completing the training
- You can lead as a manager using constructive interpersonal communication.
- Improve control of oneself, others, and the business.
- Manage and excel during turbulent times by priority-setting and re-alignment.
- Reinforce employee engagement and development: accountability, feedback, goal setting, coaching.
- Improve your productivity, be better prepared, inspire, handle challenging meetings, and take ownership of actions.
- Develop an entrepreneurial spirit by involving and engaging employees
- Build a sustainable culture by aligning employee values and ambitions with those of the company.
- Preparation of personal objectives and challenges
- Use of Microsoft Teams
- Discover the platform and the modules
- Exemplarity and the principles of Human Capital Development
- Stakeholder analysis: my positioning towards myself, others, and my environment
- Perception and reality: the way we spontaneously interact with others
- Delegation, empowerment and accountability
- Learning from experience-- results of the first day's training
- Setting objectives and expectations
- Understanding people and performance, the art of questioning and listening
- Control and handling of different performance situations
- Encouragement and supervision
- Check progress of my learning goals - managing performance
- Giving feedback
- Conveying an impactful message to a group
- Change: the stages of discovery, the mourning curve, accompanying the transition and resistance
- Check progress of my learning goals - developing individuals
- How to say NO
- Dealing with challenging working sessions and group negotiations
- Realignment: handling deviations to preserve company values and employee alignment
- Handling conflict
- Check progress of my learning goals - managing difficult situations
- The working session and managing creativity: roles and attitudes
- Venturing initiatives: presenting a project or a recommendation upwards
- The manager-coach: identifying the problem, gain acceptance so the solution can emerge
- A specific digital quiz allows you to return to different elements of the course and promotes the anchoring of key points.
- It can be submitted by email and be entitled: "the question of the month“ or integrated in the LMS or Microlearning app.
- Online survey which gives participants a clear view on the impact of their own behaviors.
- Gets stakeholders around the participant involved in the learning journey.
- Creates favorable conditions to give and receive feedback.
- To push the development of the participants even further, web based coaching sessions are a very effective mean.
- Participants share their successes and get support when they most need it – when they stumble for the first time.
- 1,5 to 3-hour training or coaching sessions with 5-10 participants.
- Practice, exchange and discover learning topics.
- Report on actions taken and lessons learned.
How New Managers Can Build Leadership Success With a 30-60-90 Day Plan
These 5 essential behaviors will help all first time leaders
What is 21st century leadership? The new skills every manager needs and how to develop them fast
- Online OnlineOnlineNetherlands
- Training days
- Mar 14, 2024Mar 28, 2024Apr 18, 2024May 16, 2024Jun 13, 2024Jul 11, 2024
- EUR 3409 (excl. VAT)