Training Program Advisor
Join the Krauthammer team as our new Training Program Advisor, and let’s bring out the best in people together!
Take the lead in selling our open programs. An open program (OP) is a training program for individual participants that join our trainings from different companies. You’ll connect with new and former training participants and advise them on the most suitable program for their learning and development needs. You will create commercial opportunities that offer the best value for all.
Ready for a challenge?
- Are you eager to be part of an impactful international team of advisors. with team spirit and a growth strategy?
- Are you a team player, navigating easily between cultures, and between detail and the bigger picture?
- Are you proactive, strong in verbal communication, and willing to learn?
- Are you pragmatic, result- and performance-oriented, and at the same time customer and service-minded?
Who you are:
- A passionate people’s person with minimum 3 years working experience in outbound sales and a Bachelor’s degree.
- An excellent speaker and writer of French, Flemish or Dutch, and of English.
- A strong listener with excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- A well-organized individual, with the ability to multitask.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
Who you will become
A member of the Krauthammer family with core client attraction, retention and development attributes:
- Research and qualify new prospective clients, assess their training needs.
- Cold-call potential clients, maintain communication with existing clients, and following up on leads.
- Understand client needs and identify OP sales opportunities (cross-selling and upselling programs).
- Activate existing clients for OP programs, guide and offer advice on the next best programs to follow.
- Build and maintain contact with your own portfolio of Open Program clients, creating active references.
- Follow up on participants during the subscription process and after their training.
- Follow up on trained participants' invoices.
- Become a trusted advisor for HR contacts and future participants regarding the best program choice.
- Stay informed about competing programs in the market.
How we will help you get there:
By offering you:
- Flexibility in working from home and the office (hybrid position)
- Opportunities to develop yourself in our Krauthammer Academy in Brussel and online
- A structured performance management cycle to benefit your professional development
- 25 holidays & 3 appointed office holidays
- A salary in line with the market practice, pension, laptop and travel allowance
- A sales commission corresponding to your performance
For filling this vacancy we do not appreciate being approached by agencies. We are only able to accept candidates with an existing right to work in the European Union.
We are not able or willing to support relocation efforts or sponsoring work visa for this role.