Management training (English)
Leading individuals, teams & performances
Distilling the very best in behavioural practice and training methods, this programme addresses critical competencies and techniques - within different contexts. Participants bridge the gap between knowing and doing by engaging in self-reflection, learning from feedback, road-testing new tools and methods and evaluating different approaches. A robust ‘workout’, thanks to which they permanently anchor successful behaviours in their day-to-day management style.
This compact programme goes beyond the norm, igniting a real leap in manager performance. Helping managers transform challenges into opportunities. From fire fighting, ad-hoc control and command, to developing a proactive, collaborative culture. One based in challenging dialogue, aligning employee values and ambitions with those of the company.
- for managers
- for team and project leaders
- The manager as role model/example - constructive interpersonal communication
- Improved control of ones-self, others and the business, also in turbulent times - priority-setting and re-alignment
- Reinforced employee engagement and development - empowering delegation, feedback, goalsetting, coaching for observable impact
- Time and productivity gains - better preparation, inspiring and challenging meetings, ownership for actions
- A healthy flow of initiatives - solicitation and involvement
- A sustainable culture - aligning employee values and ambitions with those of the company
- Reflection, interactive exchange of good and best practice, role play and real play, feedback, tryouts
- in groups of an average 10 participants, use of personal cases and network activities.
Place: on-line and/or Krauthammer, Antala Staška 34, Prague 4
Please, be so kind and contact Markéta Drtinová for registration: email@example.com.
By signing up for our training course you fully agree with our terms and conditions, as stated in the GTC (VOP) section.