First Level Management (French)
Off to a flying start! This program has been devised for those managing a small team or running a project, and who are new to management.
This program has been devised for those managing a small team or running a project, and who are new to management. For those who have not previously followed a management training, or who are seeking to refresh their skills.
New line managers, project managers, executive assistants
After completing the training
- Relay decisions and communicate them, manage resistance
- Help all to realize objectives
- Communicate effectively in front of a group
- Prepare and animate a work session
- Manage and motivate others daily
- Coping with difficult and conflictual situations
- Manage individual and collective problems effectively
- Create a positive atmosphere
- The fundamentals of inter-personal communication
- The difference between personal perception and reality
- When the manager has to question his or her certainties: learning new attitudes
- Change: how to manage the emotional reactions of employees
- Delegating according to individual competencies
- Fixing concrete and realistic objectives Presenting a theme, project, or idea to a group
- Active listening: the key attitudes to help self-expression and improve mutual understanding
- From reporting session to annual evolution session: appreciating performance and helping people evolve
- Praise: a process of consideration and respect as well as one of motivation
- Verbal communication: perfecting different behaviors and tools
- Managing contradictions, criticisms, and aggression
- Stress and self-management: mechanisms to better control spontaneous reactions
- Work session and brainstorming animation – effective principles Communicating a difficult decision and managing the reactions
- Recognizing mistakes: how does one behave in this sensitive situation?
- Presenting a project or recommendation upwards
- Task planning and monitoring
- The reprimand session: from preparation to analyze the problem, to respecting commitments
- Conflict management: from mutual agreement to arbitration, how to 'come out on top
- In a one-to-one meeting, the participant and their manager discuss and define the goals to be reached with this training
- Only if the participant knows what the manager and the employer is expecting from him, they can work towards the expected results
- The most important point to profit from the learning journey: apply your learnings!
- Action plans are defined already in the training room to allow the participant to evaluate his progress against his own standards in daily life
- During sessions with their peers only, people coach each other on concrete situations
- Leverage collective intelligence to solve problems
- Alternatively practice on how to listen, ask questions and give feedback.
- Lively, interactive training days are the backbone of the learning journey.
- Positive confrontation and feedback stimulate to change the behavior.
- Interaction within the group allows to learn from peers in a safe yet challenging environment
- Smart and easily accessible reminders of key lessons learned.
- Customisation possible.
- Online survey which gives participants a clear view on the impact of their own behaviors.
- Gets stakeholders around the participant involved in the learning journey.
- Creates favorable conditions to give and receive feedback.
- Paris Novotel Paris Porte de Versailles4 avenue de la Porte de la Plaine75015 ParisFrance
- Training days
- Mar 10, 2023Apr 6, 2023May 9, 2023Jun 13, 2023
- EUR 3862 (excl. VAT)
- Lyon NOVOTEL LYON GERLAND70 avenue Leclerc69007 LyonFrance
- Training days
- Mar 30, 2023Apr 25, 2023May 23, 2023Jun 27, 2023
- EUR 3862 (excl. VAT)